- Handling month end closing and ensure the account reconciliation is completed on a timely manner.
- Work closely with the company's auditor to prepare the audited financial statements.
- Ensure that all internal controls are in-in placed and lead the team to conduct internal self-control assessment
- Lead in reviewing and assessment of financial reports and resolve complex reconciliation variances.
- Lead the fixed asset accountant team to ensure all fixed assets are in a good control manager.
- Lead the inventory control and ensure that the annual physical stock takes are managed and improved.
- Lead the accounting team to prepare the direct and indirect tax for submission.
- Maintains efficient workflow by holding direct reports and team members accountable for quality and efficiency of their work. Builds and maintains positive internal working relationships with other function.
- At least bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance MBA is preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in finance and accounting in an internal organization.
- Solid in strategic thinking with expose presence to top management.
- Strong presentation skills and result-oriented track record.
- Good coordination skill across organization.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Strong leadership and people management skill.
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901