Title: Account Receivable & Credit Analyst
- Handle a portfolio of Customer's Accounts Receivable and Customer's Credit Risk Assessment.
- Coordinate with Cash Application team on Customer's payment.
- Manage Bill collector for bill placement & cheque collection.
- Prepare Weekly & Monthly AR Aging Report and Monthly Bad debts provision.
- Release Credit for orders that are on Credit Hold/Stop.
- Supporting buddy & team members in their daily task when they are on leave.
- Coordinate with lawyer on pending legal cases.
- Work closely with Commercial/Sales & Customer Service team for issues relating to Credit & Accounts Receivable.
- Thai nationality with at least Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant qualification.
- 3 -5 years of experience in Credit/Collection & Accounts Receivable management.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- SAP knowledge & Excel skill are required.
- Positive & Proactive attitude with ability to work under pressure & tight timelines.
- Good command of English (Verbal & Written).
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901