- Responsible for overall financial planning, revision, and forecasting.
- Manage all accounting operations including A/R, A/P, GL and Revenue Recognition
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes and prepare timely monthly financial statements
- Manage collections process
- Manage relationships with outside auditors and tax consultants
- Manage and comply with government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting or any related fields
- A well-organized individual who can manage details while maintaining the big picture perspective, and is comfortable performing all accounting functions
- Self-starter comfortable working within an entrepreneurial environment and assuming a strong sense of ownership over all accounting-related matters
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- At least 3 years of accounting experience demonstrating the ability to assume more and more responsibility, most recently as controller or assistant controller
- Proficient with Excel and accounting software - QuickBooks
- Experience at a fund management company strongly preferred
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901