Role: Manage the daily activities of the accounting department to ensure accurate and timely accounting information is maintained, and company processes and procedures are followed.
- Analysis accountings records and prepare financial statements and reports
- Issue sales invoice, track and follow up of the accounts for receivables
- Process accounts payable and manage vendor payments
- Complete the monthly, quarterly and annual financial closes and financial reporting
- Cash flow management
- Coordinate with all other department pertaining to resolving financial issues.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations for all bank accounts
- Coordinate with the external auditors & revenue department
- In charge of payroll, social security fund, income tax, visa, work permit, office general administration, etc.
- Assist on projects and ad hoc assignments as needed
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field, CPD is preferred
- At least 5 years or more experiences in accounting with month end closing, tax, financial reporting for manufacturing or trading companies
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Ability to work independently and perform several tasks at the same time
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Start-up company experience would have an advantage
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills to manage relationship with customers, vendors and employees
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
Finance Team 3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901