The position will work closely with Managing Director as a support function in financial and accounting.
- To monitor delegated budget and provide detailed budget vs actual variance analysis in accordance with delegate budget to Managing Director
- To monitor daily cash management by forecasting and planning in monthly/quarterly
- Review accounting transaction before closing period month-end, year-end to ensure financial information is recorded accurately to financial statement within timeline
- Able to share idea and information for solving any problem in the operation process.
- Responsible for managing day to day G/L operations
- Establishing and evaluating profit plans
- Establishing and maintaining good business relationship with local banks in corporate and transactional banking
- Coordinate with external accounting firm, audit firm and The Revenue Department
- Perform other duties or special project as assigned
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Economic or any related field.
- At least 5 years' experience in Accounting, Finance which is preferable in Aviation, Trading and Distributor industry
- Ability to do multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required, Strong in communication and organizational skills with ability to interact effectively with all levels of people.
- Fairly Good or Good command of English both in spoken and written.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to The Finance Team 4.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901