- Prepare annual and quarterly, monthly, yearly planning process of the company aligned with the company directions and objectives
- Maintain day-to-day financial control of the service within budget
- Ensure that all finances are properly administered with accuracy and in compliance
- Apply accounting standard practices and recording of financial statement
- Complete financial statement including journal entries, checking supporting entries, to carry out well-defined steps in cost accounting analysis accurately
- Make regular reports on income, expenditure and any required regulatory report
- Support Regional Finance Manager in ensuring Thailand's P&L and the margin of the business is being managed and administered well within the ASEAN directives
- Working with the Commercial Lead in reviewing the business number, pricing strategy
- Bachelor's in Accounting and Master's Degree in related fields
- CPA would have an advantage
- At least 8 years' experience within Accounting & Finance for well-known MNC's within Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Medical Device, FMCG, Retail, Distributor, Trading industries
- Few years at Manager or Management level
- Strong background in accounting with the right mix of technical accounting, general ledger, and taxation skills
- Having experience with SAP
- Good knowledge of Thailand Accounting Principles (GAAP, IAS, IFRS, Tax)
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure but flexible person
- Strong English communication and writing skills
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 4. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901