Location: Phetchaburi road
- Manage overall accounting and finance operations and ensure that all account records are accuracy and timely manner.
- Prepare financial statement report and monthly report.
- Provide information disclosure to Trustee and Investors.
- Review RV, PV, JV, PND 3, PND 53, Vat and Net Asset Value (NAV) report.
- Prepare annual report, 56-Reit and other financial and non-financial information to investors.
- Prepare annual budget and forecast including perform variance analysis report.
- Manage cash flow, find an alternative investment and manage cost of funding.
- Arrange a meeting for the Board of Director and Annual General Shareholder Meeting.
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting (GPA 3:00 above)
- Minimum 5 years of accounting experience and 3 years in supervisory experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Real Estate/ Reit business
- Knowledge of SET and SEC rule and regulations
- Audit background from Big4 is an advantage
- Strong knowledge in Local GAAP, IFRS, Thai Accounting Standard and Taxation
- Good command of English both spoken and written
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901