- Handle all accounting and finance activities including account reconciliation, balance sheets, P&L, payment transaction and month-end closing account
- Prepare monthly and yearly financial and management reports, accounting package, and provided necessary financial information
- Prepare company's annual budget and forecasting activities
- Work closely with external auditor to prepare the audited financial statements
- Other adhoc task assigned
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or related field
- Minimum 10 years working experience in Accounting and Finance
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical business will be an advantage
- Experienced in Audit firm is required
- JD Edwards knowledge and strong in MS skill is required
- Independent, proactive and willing to work under pressure
- Good command of English both in spoken and written
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8629 and ask to speak to The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901