- Review and monitor all accounting activities including account reconciliation, balance sheets, P&L, payment transaction and month-end closing account
- Prepare monthly and yearly financial and management reports, accounting package, and provided necessary financial information and ad hoc report upon request
- Monitor company's annual budget and forecasting activities
- Work closely with the company's auditor and external auditor to prepare the audited financial statements
- Motivate subordinates and employ effective communication channels for guiding the team to achieve individual and group objectives
- Coordinate with HR and Sales department
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or related field
- Minimum 8 years working experience in Accounting with 4 years in supervisory level, preferably in Trading or Retail business
- Knowledge of international trading and multinational operation
- Strong leadership, management and team-working skills is highly required
- Good command of English both in spoken and written
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8629 and ask to speak to Finance Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Unit A, 5th Floor, 496-502 Ploenchit Road
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901