Business type: Logistic business
- Monitor and control the finance and accounting activities of the company.
- Ensure all accounting and financial information are complied with group requirements and policies.
- Responsible for budget planning, cash flow projections, and review month-end statements and bank reconciliation.
- Prepare all tax report and filing works and ensure that all record is in accordance with local regulations.
- Review the workflow process to optimize finance organization including provide action plan to achieve KPIs.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting and finance field.
- Experience in Logistic industry would be an advantage
- CPD qualification is required
- Strong in analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent command of English in both written and spoken
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624 or 02-1068612 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901