- Act as a "Controller" who monitors accounting team and supports for Month-end Closing, Quarterly-end Closing, and Year-end Closing related to Account Payables & Account Receivables & GL & Inventory Counting and Management & Trade Spending & Revenue etc.
- Monitor daily transaction and ensure the correctness of data transfer to GL
- Analyze and audit the overall General Ledger and Expense Payable System
- Submit Corporate Income Tax and Financial Statement to Revenue Department
- Comply and adhere to the company's internal controls, policies and procedures (GAAP, SOX)
- Train, supervise and coach Accounting Staff including manage workflow and workload
- Prepare and analyze "Financial Statement", "Financial Report and Operational Report" including Variance Analysis Report and other management reports as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Accounting
- 8+ years in relevant accounting experience from MNC and large conglomeration company
- Solid knowledge of Local GAAP and willing to learn some US GAAP & US Tax and SOX
- Team Leader, Strong Problem-Solving skill, Hands-on, Attention-To-Detail, Good Analytical & Communication skills, and Solid Supervising and Coaching skills
- Fluent in English
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901