Job Title: Accounting and Reporting Manager
- Manage and review overall accounting and finance activities
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly financial and management report.
- Prepare a consolidated financial statement and financial report package according to IFRS.
- Analyze the financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, Income Statement) and other financial data related to company rules and regulations.
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor or master's degree in Accounting or Finance fields
- Minimum 8 years of experience in accounting and reporting, preferably in FMCG, Manufacturing or MNC businesses.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in supervisor level
- Audit experience is highly required
- Good knowledge of Thai GAAP, IFRS and of internal controlling practice
- Proficient in using MS Office and accounting system (SAP)
- Leadership skill, flexible with can do attitude and ability to work multi-task and under pressure and tight deadline.
- Good command of English both in written and spoken
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624 / 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901