- Prepare sales invoices, receipts and tax invoices.
- Handle day-to-day transactions/entries relating to account receivable and ensure accurate and timely bookkeeping and monthly closing.
- Ensure accounting records are maintained in accordance with Thai and the Company's accounting policies.
- Process accounts receivables and cash collection from direct customers, including close follow-up with clients, account reconciliation, aging analysis, monitoring of payments in due terms and follow-up of overdue and disagreement.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation and cash balance.
- Prepare Output VAT Report.
- Timely and accurately prepare AR reports.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Prepare control checklists and other documents in accordance with the related company policies for review and approval
- Confirmation process with customers.
- Intercompany reconciliation process on a monthly basis.
- Dealing with external and internal auditors and ensure compliance with local legal and corporate requirements.
- Perform Ad Hoc tasks as assigned by Senior AR Manager.
- Male or Female age above 30 years of age
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting or related fields
- Minimum 7+ years of experience with well-known or large sized multi-international company in Account Receivable, Collection, or related fields
- Willing to work hard and independently under tight deadline and pressure.
- Be able work under pressure and flexible to working hours.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8626 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901