- Manage overall of accounting activities for Real Estate business
- Monitor and verify all transactions of accounting and taxation.
- Prepare a consolidate financial statement report for Real Estate business
- Responsible for preparing monthly account closing, and monthly and yearly financial statement report.
- Provide recommendation regarding to group's accounting standard and accounting policy.
- Establish, develop and maintain the department procedures and ensure the effectiveness of the internal control.
- Liaise with the internal/ external auditor, the Revenue department, bank and other related regulators.
- Ensure company financial reports and the whole accounting closing are maintained in compliance with company policies and local statutory requirement.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor or master's degree in Accounting from reputable university
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in consolidation report and accounting functions from Real Estate Industry.
- Direct experience in real estate industry a must
- Direct experience in set- up ERP system (SAP) is an advantage
- Leadership skill, discipline and good time management skills.
- Strong in analytical, systematic thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills including proficiency in English language
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8612 or 02-106-8624 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901