- Lead and manage GL team according to the company's policies
- Conduct bank reconciliation and do month-end, year-end closing
- Coordinate with external audit and cooperating with each BU to record all pre-paid and accrued expenses in to GL
- Performing on P&L, Balance Sheet and reconciling corporate income tax
- Continuously identifying improvement opportunities in GL systems or process
- Coaching and engage GL members
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting or related fields
- At least 5 - 7 years of experience in Accounting GL
- Strongly in Microsoft Excel, Oracle and other
- Willing to work hard and independently under tight deadline and pressure
- Be able work under pressure and flexible to working hours
- Be a Leadership, Strategic Thinking, Empowerment
- Good command of written and spoken English.
attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence,
please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901