Business type: Manufacturing
- Plan, monitor and audit monthly, quarterly and year-end account closing process.
- Prepare and review the company's financial statements to ensure that they are accurate, and in compliance with accounting policy standards, related tax laws and regulations.
- Plan, monitor and develop accounting process and system to be more effectively
- Coordinate with external auditor, Revenue Department and other departments for any accounting matters or required/ requested information.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting
- 6-10 years of experience in Accounting field especially in General ledger function
- Experience in listed manufacturing industries is highly required
- Audit background with experience over 3 years in supervisory level
- Knowledge of Thai Accounting Standard, and Tax law
- Good command of English both in written and spoken
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8658 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901