Business type: Industrial Estate Developer
- Manage all accounting activities, and monthly closing account in accordance with local statutory requirement.
- Monitor and ensure that all accounting report are comply with government regulations, IFRS and the company's policies.
- Participate in quarterly and yearly consolidation reports and submit to SET.
- Provide financial report and analysis of balance sheet, P&L and other financial information.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, including management reports and accounting analysis to identify all variances.
- Taxation management (tax submission and all tax issues).
- Fixed asset management
- Support auditor in providing accounting documentations, reports, financial statements, and all tax matters.
- Participate in preparation of annual budgeting and forecasting
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting (GPA above 3:00)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Accounting field with supervisory skill
- Experience in international manufacturing industry is highly required
- Strong knowledge in IFRS and Tax law
- Good command of English both in written and spoken
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624, and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901