- Monitor and supervise all accounting activities, monthly closing account and tax functions.
- Develop and maintains accounting principles and accounting procedures for Accounting department.
- Prepare statistical and financial reports including support annual budget preparation, forecast activities, variance and expenditures analysis.
- Maintain and improve internal and financial controls and ensure that all procedures are in compliance with Financial Corporate Policies and Procedures.
- Clarify and solves accounting problems and corporate income tax issues.
- Manage and organize the correctness of the monthly corporate tax, yearly properties tax, land tax including prepare the mid-year and year-end corporate income tax returns for all companies.
- Coordinate and ensure the physical inspection of fixed assets.
- Coordinate with external auditor for year-end auditing including prepare draft of annual audit report.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor or master's degree in Accounting with CPD License
- Audit background is required
- Minimum 8 years of experience in accounting function, prefer in MNC manufacturing
- Minimum 8 years of experience in supervisory position
- Strong background in accounting and reporting, auditing, taxation and costing system.
- Good command of English both in spoken and written
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624 or 02-1068628 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901