- Prepare the financial reports, reporting package and management report to ensure they have been accurately prepared and presentation accordance with the regulation requirements
- Handle month-end closing process and ensure the accuracy of accounting records according to statutory reporting/ group reporting package requirements
- Review and monitor monthly, quarterly, and year-end consolidated financial statement reports for company and its subsidiaries.
- Monitor and ensure that all accounting closing process and consolidated reports are complied with IFRS standard, company policies, SET and SEC rules and regulations.
- Responsible for cash management, liquidity planning
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor or master's degree in Accounting
- Minimum 10 years of experience in accounting field in Real Estate, Property Development.
- Strong in communication and organizational skills with ability to interact effectively with all levels of people.
- Good command of English both in spoken and written.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to The Finance Team 4. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901