- Performing monthly, quarterly, and yearly account closing, accurately, and timely.
- Reviewing taxation, including VAT and withholding tax, and submitting to the Revenue Department.
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the Accounting Department.
- Liaising with external auditors and the Revenue Department as a company representative.
- Supervising accounting and finance professionals; reviewing and preparing accounting transactions regarding AP, AR, GL, fixed assets and costing
- Producing financial reports as requested by the GM of Finance.
- Making and implementing recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures.
- Female, aged 35 - 45 years old, Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting.
- At least 10 years of working.
- Experience of working in freight forwarding or logistic industries is essential.
- Good knowledge of Thai accounting standards and taxation.
- Good command of English, especially writing. minimum Toeic score 500
- CPD qualification (prefer)
- Mature personality with good analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- GPA at least 3.00, if graduated from Top University will be advantaged.