- Monitor accounting and finance department both of Thailand and Vietnam
- To prepare and review month-end closing and supplementary reports to Head of Finance
- To review financial reports and balance sheet, accounting reconciliation
- Monitor over credit control process including customer setup, dept follow up and sales commission calculation
- Handling sales analysis report upon their scenario request
- Handling to deal with Revenue Department in Taxation issues, dealing with Banker in order to cash management or credit line issues.
- Special Ad-hoc tasks
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting
- Strongly required CPA
- At least 5 years' experience in Accounting, Finance which is preferable in Trading, Distributor industry
- Proficiency in communication by using English both of written and spoken
- Good understanding of accounting function, AP/AR/GL/ TAX or more complex principles
- Good knowledge of SAP system
- Ability to do multi-task, Self-starter with proactive approach, positive attitude and strong contribution for teamwork
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to The Finance Team 4.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901