- Manage all accounting activities, and monthly closing account in accordance with local statutory requirement.
- Monitor and ensure that all accounting report are comply with government regulations, IFRS and the company's policies.
- Develop and include establish accounting policies, long-term plans/objectives and sets goals for the department.
- Prepare annual budgeting and team targets for accounting department.
- Review employee's performance and provide recommendation about employee compensation, performance improvement and discipline as necessary.
- Review monthly and quarterly financial statements for internal and external reporting purposes.
- Taxation management (tax submission and all tax issues).
- Fixed asset management.
- Support auditor in providing an accounting documentation, reports, financial statements, and all tax matters.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting
- Minimum 10 years of experience in accounting field with strong in supervisory skill
- Direct experience from International manufacturing industry is highly required
- Experience to work closely with a Share Service Centre is an advantage
- Good understanding of integrated business applications
- Excellent analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge in IFRS, BOI and Tax law
- Fluent command of English both in written and spoken
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624, 02-106-8629 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901