- Manages, coordinate and oversees accounting operations to ensure that ensure that financial data is accurate and timely prepared in accordance with Group policies and procedures and local tax regulations.
- Monitoring and analyzing production cost and expenditure variance to support management decision.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Supervision, trains, coaches, and develops new and existing staff to meet requirements of department and company.
- Coordinating for internal and external audits and monitor compliance with corrective action by both of them.
- Managing and enhance annual performance appraisal system to ensure its timely completion.
- Strictly follow company regulations and all implemented standard system.
- At least 10 years' experience in manufacturing firm which the recent years were in a management level
- Strong knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting and cost control principles, and International Financial Reporting Statement (IFRS)
- Good knowledge of SAP system
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Independent, meticulous, self-motivate and driven
- Team payer with strong analytical, people management and communication skills
- Able to travel overseas
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8626 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901