Job Title: Accounting Manager (Consolidation & GL)
Location: Rama II
Business type: Retails business
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and year-end consolidated financial statement reports for company and its subsidiaries
- Monitor and ensure that all accounting closing process and consolidated reports are complied with IFRS standard, company policies, SET and SEC rules and regulations.
- Review and analysis of monthly consolidated financial package and report for Management.
- Oversee and ensure the completion of the quarterly reviews and annual audit.
- Review and improve all accounting processes by implementing automation and lean processes.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Accounting
- CPA certification is highly required
- Minimum 10 years of experience in accounting field especially in consolidation and GL functions
- Direct experience to work with public companies and strong knowledge in IFRS
- Strong in communication and organizational skills with ability to interact effectively with all levels of people
- Good command of English both in spoken and written
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901