Role: Looking for someone who experienced and comfortable dealing with financial data to take lead in producing financial consolidation and reporting for a diversified company with over 10 registered companies operating in multiple industries in more than 6 countries either directly or through local partners
- Responsible for the accounting, manage the group's consolidation process, set the group accounting guidelines and oversee compliance
- Lead the group statutory audit annually, and working with external auditors
- Produce group financial reporting to senior management within deadlines
- Verification of reporting adjustments, insuring correct application of the group accounting policies
- Provide explanations and analytical review of group financials
- Ensure monthly consolidation reports are completed in agreed timelines
- Manage the distribution of Company Group's results and analysis for Board and Shareholder Meetings
- Manage the annual statutory group audit to ensure that they are completed within agreed timelines and audit reports are available for the board
- Develop and implement strong financial internal control process across the various functional areas of the company
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and prepare monthly/quarterly standard reports for management
- Perform gap analysis with the intention to suggest ideas for reporting processes improvement managing the group's consolidation process,
- Set the group accounting guidelines and oversee compliance, ensuring they comply with international standard
- Regularly update group accounting guidelines in line with changes in legal requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related filed
- Minimum 8 years of experience in accounting and finance field with at least 3 years in a supervisory role, preferable in Manufacturing environments
- Experience in managing group financial reconciliation and consolidation, ideally in a complex organization structure or company that have multiple companies/branches
- Strong leadership, management and team-working skills is highly required
- Strong skill in MS Office, especially in Excel, Power Point
- Good communication and presentation skills in Thai and English
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
Finance Team 3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901