- Manage day-to-day accounting operations and ensure that there is a redundant process backup in place for every critical operation
- Create new internal accounting corporate policies and maintain existing policies
- Monitor emerging technology to determine ways to automate the accounting process without sacrificing accuracy and accountability
- Develop monthly and quarterly accounting reports for the management and executive teams
- Implement and monitor the month, quarter and year-end closeout accounting schedules
- Female or Male age over 40 years old, Thai.
- Bachelor or Master in Accounting.
- Proven record as Accounting Manager from trading business with successful to manage accounting team.
- Knowledge in Thai GAAP, IFRS and Thai tax rule.
- Fluent in English.
- CPA holder.