- Review and monitor all accounting activities including account reconciliation, balance sheets, P&L, payment transaction and month-end closing account
- Prepare monthly and yearly financial and management reports, accounting package, and provided necessary financial information and ad hoc report upon request.
- Monitor company's annual budget and forecasting activities
- Prepare Corporate Income Tax and handle all tax-issues to ensure the compliance with the Revenue Department regulation
- Work closely with the company's auditor and external auditor to prepare the audited financial statements
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or related field with CPD
- Minimum 8 years working experience in Accounting with 4 years in supervisory level, preferably in FMCG business
- Knowledge of accounting systems
- Strong leadership, management and team-working skills is highly required
- Good command of English both in spoken and written
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
Finance Team 3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901