Location: Nakon Pathom OR Rayong
- Handling month end closing and ensure the account reconciliation is completed on a timely manner
- Manage all areas related to costing function including product costing, and inventory management
- Work closely with the company's auditor to prepare the audited financial statements
- Work with external auditor for on time audited Financial Statement
- Ensure that all internal controls are in-in placed and lead the team to conduct internal self-control assessment
- Manage and oversee account payable and account receivable team to ensure all payable will be timely settled and timely reconcile the account payable
- Lead the accounting team to prepare the direct and indirect tax for submission
- Work closely with the regional tax manager to ensure that all local statutory requirements are complied
- Monitor Cash flow and update to management
- Liaise with other departments, bank, and authorities on accounting and tax matters
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related filed
- Minimum 8 years of experience in accounting and costing, preferable in Manufacturing environments
- At least 3 years of experience in supervisory level
- Strong leadership, management and team-working skills is highly required
- Proficient in using MS Office, and SAP
- Good command of written and spoken English
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
Finance Team 3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901