- Review and monitor all accounting activities including account reconciliation, balance sheets, P&L, payment transaction and month-end closing account
- Prepare monthly and yearly financial and management reports, accounting package, and provided necessary financial information and ad hoc report upon request
- Monitor company's annual budget and forecasting activities
- Work closely with the company's auditor and external auditor to prepare the audited financial statements
- Motivate subordinates and employ effective communication channels for guiding the team to achieve individual and group objectives
- Work closely with HR and Sales department
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or related field
- Minimum 8 years working experience in Accounting with 4 years in supervisory level, preferably in Trading or Retail business
- Knowledge of international trading and multinational operation
- Strong leadership, management and team-working skills is highly required
- Good command of English both in spoken and written
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 or 02-106-8629 and ask to speak to
Finance Team 3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901