- Handling month end closing and ensure the account reconciliation is completed on a timely manner
- Work closely with the company's auditor to prepare the audited financial statements
- Work with external auditor for on time audited Financial Statement
- Manage and oversee account payable and account receivable team to ensure all payable will be timely settled and timely reconcile the account payable
- Lead the fixed asset accountant team to ensure all fixed assets are in a good control manner
- Lead the inventory control and ensure that the annual physical stock takes are managed and improved
- Lead the accounting team to prepare the direct and indirect tax for submission
- Work closely with the regional tax manager to ensure that all local statutory requirements are complied
- Coordinate with Revenue Department officer and Tax consultant in terms of tax audit
- Monitor Cash flow and update to management
- Thai nationality only
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 5+years of experience in related field plus at least 3 years of experience in supervisory level
- Strong leadership, management and team-working skills is highly required
- Strong knowledge in audit procedure and financial statement preparation
- Strong skill in MS Office, especially in Excel, Power Point
- Fairly good command of English both in spoken and written
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
Finance Team 3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901