Position: Accounting Manager (Overseas business)
- Monitor and supervise all accounting activities (GL, AP, AR, Fixed Asset) to ensure that work is properly completed in a timely and accurately.
- Monitor and verify monthly, quarterly and year-end closing procedure, journal entries, account reconciliations and analysis of results.
- Prepare financial statements, cash flow statement, P&L analysis reports.
- Handling in taxation (Corporate Income Tax) and tax returns.
- Set up accounting system and accounting process for subsidiary companies in overseas
- Involve and support in year-end financial audit activities and tax audits
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor or master's degree in Accounting with CPD License is required
- Experience from Audit firm is highly required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting function, prefer in MNC manufacturing
- Minimum 3 years of experience as supervisory level
- Knowledge in IFRS and BOI privilege
- Experience in using SAP system and MS Office.
- Ability to travelling to overseas (ASIA zone)
- Experience in set up accounting policy, accounting system or accounting process would be an advantage
- Good command of English both in spoken and written
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624 or 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to The Finance Team 1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901