Position: Accounting Manager (Oversea Business)
- Responsible for managing overall accounting activities for subsidiary companies in oversea.
- Prepare consolidated financial statement report for oversea business.
- Analysis and control budgeting and company cash flow.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly budgeting report and financial report for oversea subsidiaries.
- Analysis of product costing and prepare costing analysis report.
- Ensure all accounting report of the subsidiaries comply with the Group accounting policy and local regulation.
- Work closely with the Oversea subsidiaries' management in providing accounting information and advice on accounting issue.
- Support for any ad-hoc reports as assigned by management.
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor or master's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in accounting field from manufacturing
- Experience in analysis of budgeting and financial statement is highly required
- Direct experience to handle oversea business from public or listed companies is preferable.
- Strong in communication and organizational skills with ability to interact effectively with all levels of people.
- Good command of English both in spoken and written.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624, 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901