- Manage and optimize the efficiency of the Finance & Accounting Department
- Ensure the company meets its responsibilities in compliance with financial and legal regulations
- Overseeing the preparation, forecasting and cash flow projection.
- Short-term and Long-term planning
- Implement and develop accounting systems for business expansion.
- Oversee monthly financial close, supervise general ledger, A/P, A/R, Stock/Inventory
- Oversee cash management and cash flow, supervise the balance sheet and income statement- Prepare monthly management financial reporting package plus ad-hoc reports as necessary
- Oversee the documentation of accounting policies and procedures
- Provide financial planning, analysis, forecasts
- Provide advice on group finance, accounting and related legal matters
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Thai nationality, Female or Male.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in equivalent managerial level & strong background in accounting.
- Strong analytical skills, self-motivated, result oriented.
- Experience in Freight Forwarder industry would be advantage.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Good communication skill, strong problem solving and meet deadline.
- High sense of responsibilities, detail work orientation and fast response.
- Honest, hardworking, multi-tasked and able to work under pressure.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8661 and ask to speak to the Anupong.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901