- Responsible in day to day operation Account Receivable/Received processes (both local and overseas)
- Prepare Output VAT monthly report and double check necessary information with Export obligation
- Responsible in Fixed Asset: Prepare and control fixed asset registration, run a fixed asset physical count
- Keep mornitoring and follow up on Fixed Asset Intransit / Asset to Allocate
- Document control for Free Zone fixed asset
- To prepare Journal Voucher for accrual, revaluation, bank reconciliation and other necessary GL reconciliation
- Support year-end external audit
- To prepare Ni Hedging report to BOT base on Quarter basis
- Support Revenue Department in tax refund matter; reconciliation, tax audit etc.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or related filed
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience in accounting and finance field, preferable in manufacturing environments
- Experience in ERP system; Navision, SAP, Oracle etc. it would be advantage
- Good knowledge in IFRS and taxation
- Good in computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Good command of English ( both written and verbal)
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8629 and ask to speak to The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5139, 5th Floor,
496-502, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901