- Perform opening and closing of cash daily
- Check, inspect and verify daily cash transactions
- Document all cash transaction activities
- Monitor cash flow and create financial reports
- Design forecasts predicting the company's financial future and current financial trends
- Responsible for direct bank relationship management. Maintains database of bank account details and facilitate documentation requirements
- Perform related duties as required
- Thai nationality only, Male or Female, Age under 30
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related filed
- 2+ years of progressively responsible treasury experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel, Power Point
- Good command of English both in spoken and written
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
Finance Team 3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901