Identify improvement opportunities
- Support Shared Service Management team in developing Shared Service Organization accounting strategic plan.
- Help identify improvement opportunities for all Shared Service's processes and systems
- Coordinate with IT, BU, and vendors for potential options as part of process re-design
- Evaluate potential options and provide justification for option selection process
Transform ideas to action.
- Partner with Shared service team to develop and communicate improvement initiatives to relevant parties
- Project planning and project management to ensure the deliverables are achieved by target timeline and within the budget
- Manage the implementation and post-implemented issues
- Effective communication on project progress and update
Ensure that process in Shared Service is always conducted with most efficiency approach
- Monitor to ensure the new process is implemented as business as usual
- Develop the schedule to review each improvement processes after going live
- Continue identify improvement opportunities for post go-live
Organisation alignment and engagement
- Ensure effective cooperation of Shared Service teams and MINOR organisation including meeting Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Coordinate with BU, IT, External Auditors and other stakeholders as necessary
- Degrees in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Accounting, Auditing, Financial Planning & Analyst, or Project Management in a middle to large organization.
- Career achievement and/or recognition in the past would be considered.
- Proficiency in English Communication in both written and verbal.
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in accounting and computer programs i.e., ERP and Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal skill.
- CPA is a plus.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901