- General Accounting: Intercompany transaction, Bank and account reconciliation, fixed asset monitoring and joint interest operating agreement.
- Payroll Accounting: Perform general ledger booking and accrual under local accounting standards, prepare financial closing and reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Financial Accounting & Reporting: Perform month-end accounting closing process for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Tax: Prepares journal entries/ adjustments as necessary to correct tax accounts/ balances including analyze data for preparation and submission of tax returns and refunds.
- Corporate Reporting Business Analysis & Reporting: Coordinates cross functionally to ensure timely and high-quality execution of monthly, quarterly and year-end financial closing process.
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor or master's degree in Accounting with GPA 3:00 above
- Preferably with 2-5 years of working experience in accounting operations
- Experience to work with a Share Service Environment would be an advantage
- Ability to work in MNC working environment
- Fluent command of English: TOEIC 800+, TOEFL I BT 98+, or IELT 6.5+
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624, 02-1068658 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901