Title: Accounting Supervisor (AR)
Location: Bangkok (BTS Line)
- Processing accounts receivables and cash collection from direct customers by telephone and email.
- Monitoring of payments in due terms and follow-up of overdue and disagreement.
- Assure timely and accurate invoicing.
- Preparing AR and Sales report for month end closing and management analysis.
- Performing other related duties as assign.
- Thai nationality. Male or Female.
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy is a must.
- At least 6-8 years' experience company in Account Receivable, Collection, or related fields.
- Willing to work hard and independently under tight deadline and pressure.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Having team management experience is advantage.
- Experience in Traditional Trade is preferable.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901