- Lead and develop the entire administration function
- Provide general administrative support to all departments.
- Reporting into a management team on strategy and business planning
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes
- Handle supplier contract management.
- Coordinate and maintain company's documents and office properties.
- Develop and implement, monitoring general service to support all and to ensure that all facilities are operating effectively
- Coordinate and maintain excellent relationship with external contact groups
- Responsible for the overall company and plants administration functions and day to day operations, Visa and Work Permit, Internal & external coordination and control of security guards, Canteen, Cleaning maids, Company Transportation, Car rental and Waste management system.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- People Management - motivating the team, conducting performance reviews and personal development planning
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Handle administration task related to job assignment from Division Manager.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in related fields
- 15 years of experiences in HRM, HRD, OD in MNC
- Conversant with HRIS systems and be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate across organization with effective influencing skill.
- Strong HR concept and excellence execution in diversified workplace
- Good analytical and collaboration
- Good presentation, facilitation, coordination and project management skills
- Proficient in English communication both speaking and writing skills
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8660 and ask to speak to Khun Chitrada. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901