Structure Engineer (Aerospace, various position)
- Develop repairs for Structure Products.
- Provide analytical engineering support to the Structure Product Line Operation department in term of work scoping, Material substitution and work process trouble-shooting.
- Train technicians on product knowledge and best practices to inspect, disassemble, assemble, test and repair of Structure products.
- Provide Technical support for both internal customers and external customers.
- Feedback technical errors to the OEM.
- Investigate and initiate action to prevent the occurrence of product nonconformity.
- Hands on repair and maintenance experience.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Aerospace Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 2 years experiences in aerospace engineering field.
- Fair knowledge of aircraft engine nacelle structure including Inlet Cowl, Fan Cowl, Thrust Reverser, Common Nozzle Assembly and Flight Control Surfaces.
- Good English communication skills both speaking and writing.
- Fair knowledge of aerospace industry/MRO practices (OEM and third party).
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8643 and ask to speak to the Industrial 9 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901