- Managing performance of technical team including responsibility for utilizing resources on cost/budget and service.
- Managing performance of customer service at service center.
- Managing information of watch repairing team including sufficient spare parts management.
- Managing KPI target, able to analyze cause and develop the action plan.
- Manage and evaluate teams to improve performance by monitoring and manage project performance.
- Responsible for the abnormal complaint handling of the product from client, improve the report response, supervise the technical, and improve the problem found in advance.
- Thai nationality
- Male, Age 35-45 years old
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 8 to 10 years of hands-on customer services and watch repairing experience in the field of "Watch" industry or related field.
- Strong leadership in customer service and technical skills.
- Has strong analytical, and problem solving.
- Able to operate and manage multi-task / various projects.
- Good command in English both spoken and written.
- Good team management and communication skills.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-078-7324 and ask to speak to Thanyada (Prae).
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5139, 5th Floor, 496-502, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand