Position:Assistant Manager/ Manager - Corporate Planning
- Analyze and prepare management reports, corporate financial presentations eg. Monthly management reports (PowerPoint presentation)
- Prepare presentation related to corporate planning initiatives.
- Operate for corporate governance and company's compliance issue.
- Analyze risks/ areas for business improvement and develop optimization strategies.
- Coordinate and support project initiatives and analyze business processes with related departments.
- Comply with the company rules.
- Support administration tasks as assigned.
- Other related tasks as assigned.
- Master's degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of experience. (preferable in financial & accounting functions and managerial accounting. (Financial planning, Financial statement analysis, Report, etc.)
- Good attitude and willing to work hard to achieve goal.
- Good communication and people skill.
- With ability to contribute ideas and demonstrate initiatives.
- Good command of both Thai and English and computer literacy.
- Goal - Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901