- Write and post job descriptions.
- Source potential candidates on recruitment system platform.
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen resumes.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants' abilities.
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions).
- Coordinate with team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Participate in conferences and meetups to network with professionals
- Compose job offer letters.
- Onboard new hires.
- Promote company's reputation as a great place to work.
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with new trends and products.
- Thai nationality.
- 5+years' experiences as a recruiter in both corporate and agency (FMCG business would be advantage)
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats.
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation.
- Good command in English in both written and spoken.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-078-7327 and ask to speak to The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5139, 5th Floor,
496-502, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901