- Manages AP includes, Customer Vendor Relations, and the AP disbursement group
- Manages monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information
- Reconciliation and prepare financial reports and ensure accuracy of financial statements
- Prepares and recommends operating and personnel budgets for approval
- Monitors spending for adherence to budget, recommends variances as necessary
- The accounts payable manager is responsible for organizing functions affiliated with procurement records efficiently
- Develops, implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Accounting or related fields
- At least 8 years' experience in Accounting & Accounts Payable for well-known MNC Manufacturing
- Strong background in accounting with account payable, Intercompany transaction, closing monthly accounting, and taxation skills
- Experience working with SAP is preferred
- BOI company within manufacturing industry would have an advantage
- Excellent and effective communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good English communication and writing skills
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
Finance Team 3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901