- To support Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) for High Volume/High Mix Fab, Assembly and Test Operations across all company sites.
- Partner with Operations and Engineering teams to provide Manufacturing Systems solutions; gathering requirements, managing priorities and designing/delivering robust, scalable solutions.
- Implement Camstar MES solutions and functionality across various production floors.
- Work in collaboration with corporate IT, IT partners and the manufacturing community to produce and document detailed business requirements/designs which strike the appropriate balance between ease of end use, scalability and system performance.
- Manage critical Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) projects across product lines through the entire project life cycle.
- Develop systems documentation, prepares technical and user documentation and conducts system training.
- Develop and support system integration between Camstar MES and other applications.
- Write and execute unit and integration tests.
- Provide shop floor functional and technical support.
- Ability and willingness to periodically travel to oversea for projects, training and team building.
Qualifications & Skills:
- A bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science with 3+ years of functional experience in designing/implementing Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) for Fab and High Volume Assembly/Test operations.
- Understanding of product lifecycle in hi-tech discrete manufacturing.
- 2+ years of experience with Camstar Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Designer, Modeler and Implementation (Version 5.x or higher) is highly desirable.
- 3+ years of software development experience using Camstar, Microsoft .Net, ASP.Net, C# VB.NET, Java frameworks, SQL Server, Oracle etc.
- Practical working knowledge and experience in implementing SPC/OCAPS, Test Data Automation, Operator Certification, Camstar Quality and Resource Tracking (E10/E58) state model.
- Written and spoken fluency in Thai and a good working knowledge of English are a must. Ability to interact and present status/proposals to management level staff is a plus.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and willing to learn and adapt.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901