- Responsible for selection of mechanical seal products in accordance with API 682 and or customers specifications.
- Responsible for selection of power transmission couplings.
- Review of technical specifications.
- Provide troubleshooting and failure analysis support.
- Measure and collect data on site to allow for product design.
- Design of seals for specific duties not covered by standard products.
- Prepare proposal drawings and detail drawings on CAD.
- Review and approve drawings to meet customers' requirements.
- Review and approve manufacturing concessions.
- Provide product presentations.
- Maintaining and developing link with Global Applications Engineering
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Preferably Mechanical or Electrical)
- 3-month minimum (internships included) design/drafting experience
- Good oral and written English communication skills and ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel and customers.
- Sound understanding of Microsoft office and basic knowledge of standard computer drafting tools (Autocad, solid works, etc)
- Knowledge or experience in Solid Edge CAD and SAP would be an advantage
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8646 and ask to speak to the Industrial4 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901