· Issue determination, workaround resolution, root cause analysis, major incident management
· Manage developers for a high level of service and adhering to SLAs for response and resolution times
· Validate and verify deployment and application fixes
· Maintain application and solution knowledge / documentation with quality and accuracy
· Manage business user requirement
· Develop requirement definition from both business and technical perspective
· Analyse and assess solution definition
· Create productive relationships with key stakeholders
· Managing cases, requests and enhancements using issue tracking tools e.g. Jira
· Experience in application and software development and testing (SDLC)
· 1 - 3 years experienced in Application support role
· Basic experience in SQL
· Documentation Skill (PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)
· Logical Thinking
· English (business level), Thai (Native level)
· Sometimes, after 17:00, weekend work is required
· Good in communication, negotiation, presentation skill
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.