- Work with Oracle Support team on resolving system issues
- Recommend solutions to occur issues, including business process and reporting issues
- Develop training materials and conduct training sessions for users, team members, and others
- Research new technology to help improve the internal process
- Communicate internally and externally, including business partners to clarify and validate on requirements
- Bachelor Degree of related field
- 2+ years experience working with Finance modules or Finance department
- Experience working closely with Finance organization and IT Department
- Functional knowledge on most the following area - Account Payable, Account Receivables, Fixed Assets, or General Ledger
- Knowledge and experience working with most of the following areas modules: Core Finance, AP, AR, FA, and GL
- Experience in OBIEE, Hyperion or similar reporting tools is an advantage
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Good communication skills
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8635 and ask to speak to the IT Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901