- Focus on System Integration and support works, get requirement & fit gap analysis.
- Involved in multiple system development and enhancement works. Serve a strategic role within the organization's IS team.
- Streamline all database updates and integration works.
- Understanding IS and customers' needs and transforming into system solution which helps to achieve higher efficiency through integration & automation to support business growth.
- Understanding IS needs and transforming into functional spec and system solution.
- Development and implementation of standardised systems and approaches across a site / business, region or the company.
- Plan, organize and monitor the activities related to technical works required for applications.
- Ability to troubleshoot configuration issues.
- Competent in database administration on SQL platform including SSIS package development.
- Experience performing business application support in a corporate environment.
- For approved Project Change Requests, update the appropriate documents and project work plan to reflect changes in requirements and commitments.
- Responsible for Functional testing of internal/external applications to ensure product quality, usability and integrity.
- Works closely with Software Development team (Business Analysts, vendors, Tech Leads and others) to ensure timely and effective testing effort.
Qualifications & Skills:
- A least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Experience in ERP application or CRM solution design and implementation.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in Database programming language and system integration works is required for this position.
- Experience of Software Testing experience.
- Experience in IT Project Management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability and confidence to liaise with various stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Windows Server platform, DB2 Database, Wintel, MS Office tools, Database MySQL, MSSQL, or others would be an added advantage.
- Fluency in English - oral and written.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901