Role: This role has a high focus on preventing losses - you will be challenged on a daily basis to use innovative strategies to collect arrears or recover assets within a very short timeline. You will be well supported with your administration tasks by a specialist support team.
- Processing accounts receivables and cash collection from direct customers by telephone and email
- Monitoring of payments in due terms and follow-up of overdue and disagreement
- Providing quality customer service & making smart decision
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliation and cash balance
- Ensuring all administrative duties are actioned
- Keeping aligned with policies & procedures
- Thai nationality. Male or Female age 30-35 years old
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience with well-known or large sized multi-international company in Account Receivable, Collection, or related fields
- Willing to work hard and independently under tight deadline and pressure
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Be driven to achieve individual and team KPIs
- Good command of written and spoken English
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
Finance Team 3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901